The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Interventional cardiology refers to diagnostic and non-surgical treatments of the heart. Cardiac procedures are used to diagnose and treat many types of heart disease. Stanford's interventional cardiology is a world leader in percutaneous coronary revascularization, which restores blood flow to the heart when its vessels are damaged or blocked. Each year, the staffs of the Invasive and Interventional Cardiology Section see thousands of patients with almost all types of heart disease. Our workers treat people of all ages who suffer from severe, sometimes fatal, heart disease.
- Track 1-1Invasive cardiology
- Track 1-2Nonsurgical interventional treatments
- Track 1-3Cardiac angioplasty
- Track 1-4Carotid stenting
- Track 1-5Percutaneous mitral valve repair
Congenital heart disease (congenital heart defects) is an abnormality in the structure of your heart that you are born with. Although congenital heart disease is often considered a condition of childhood, advances in surgical treatment mean that most babies who have died from congenital heart disease survive well into adulthood.
- Track 2-1Adult congenital heart disease
- Track 2-2Congenital heart surgery
- Track 2-3Neonatal and infant aortic arch repair
- Track 2-4Congenital heart disease treatment
Across the globe more people die from cardiovascular disease than any other cause. So to keep our heart healthy many heart disease treatments and preventive cardiovascular medicines has been discovered. Various cardiovascular programs have been introduced to make people aware of Heart health.
- Track 3-1Heart disease detection and diagnosis
- Track 3-2Cardiac metabolic syndrome
- Track 3-3Cardiac therapeutics
Heart Regeneration mainly aims at repair and regeneration of Heart tissues and muscles. In this process we try to cure various heart diseases such as ischemic heart disease, coronary heart disease, heart failure etc. Various researches are going on to develop heart regenerative medicine so that the heart diseases can be cured easily.
- Track 4-1Heart regenerative medicine
- Track 4-2Stem cell therapy
- Track 4-3Challenge of regenerating heart
The diagnosis of the heart can be made by various methods such as imaging techniques, surgeries, electrophysiology, angiography, radiography, etc. Medical care is very essential once heart disease is diagnosed. The goals of treatment are stabilizing the condition, controlling long-term symptoms, and providing healing if possible. Stress reduction, diet and lifestyle changes are key factors in the management of heart disease, but the main care is medications and surgery.
- Track 5-1Cardiac therapeutics
- Track 5-2Clinical electrophysiology
- Track 5-3Echocardiography
- Track 5-4Cardiac catheterization
- Track 5-5Heart transplantation
Heart devices are those devices which are been used for Heart care. Some of the devices helps heart to work properly such as the pacemakers helps the heart on maintaining regular rhythms whereas the defibrillator tracks the heartbeats. Some of the heart devices are left ventricular assist device, pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillator and many more.
- Track 6-1Ventricular assist devices
- Track 6-2Implantable cardioverter defibrillator
- Track 6-3Pacemakers
- Track 6-4Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
Cardio-oncology is helping the patients who are going through cancer treatment. In this the cardiologists evaluates the risk on Heart due to various surgeries, cancer drugs, or radiation treatment. It involves various treatments such as trans-esophageal echo, Exercise and pharmacologic stress echo, Exercise and pharmacologic SPECT and PET, Stress cardiac MRI, Cardiac CT angiography, Coronary calcium score, Carotid IMT, comprehensive preventive strategies for optimal heart health, Nutrition counselling and many more.
- Track 7-1Cardio-toxicity
- Track 7-2Cardiac CT angiography
- Track 7-3Cardiac rehabilitation
- Track 7-4Cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT)
Pediatric Cardiology is the branch of medicine that deals with the study of Heart defects, acquired heart disease and system abnormalities pulmonary circulations in the fetus, newborn, child and young adult. When a paediatrician suspects a heart problem, they consult the pediatric cardiologist to investigate further. Common causes for a referral to the paediatric cardiologist include heart murmurs, hypertension, dizzy spell etc. Initial evaluations may result in the patient and his/her parents being reassured that there is nothing to worry about.
- Track 8-1Cardiomyopathy
- Track 8-2Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Track 8-3Hypertension
- Track 8-4Heart murmur
Cardiac nursing itself suggest that the care of the patients suffering from heart disease. It involves the advance cardiovascular care for patients such as the surgical tests, stress tests, cardiac monitoring and heath assessments. It plays vital role in the evaluation of heart status towards various cardiovascular diseases.
- Track 9-1Telemetry care
- Track 9-2Vascular nursing
- Track 9-3Cardiac rehabilitation nursing
- Track 9-4Nursing care plan
- Track 9-5Cardiovascular nurse education
- Track 9-6Nurse-led cardiovascular procedures
- Track 9-7Advances in cardiac nursing
- Track 9-8Cardiovascular nurse care
The heart is a muscular organ; this is the size of a closed fist. The responsibility of the heart is the pumping of blood through the blood vessels through recurrent rhythmic contractions. The heart consists of cardiac muscle, involuntary muscle tissue. The term "cardiac" means "heart-related", that is, a four-chamber double pump and is located in the thoracic cavity between the lungs, with the heart muscle being a conduction system of its own, which contrasts with Skeletal muscle Needs conscious or reflexive nervous stimuli. Rhythmic contractions of the heart occur instinctively, although the heart rhythm may be altered by nervous or hormonal influence such as exercise or perception of danger.
- Track 10-1Myocardial Contractility
- Track 10-2Cardiotonic agents
- Track 10-3Cardiac anatomy and physiology
- Track 10-4Antihypotensive agents
Veterinary Cardiology is the study of heart and circulatory system in animals. The veterinary cardiologists focus on the diagnosis and treatment of the heart and lung diseases such as congestive heart failure, coughing and other breathing problems, diseases of the pericardium, high blood pressure, age related changes to the valves of the heart, pulmonary hypertension and many other diseases. Depending upon the animal health condition the Veterinary cardiologists perform various physical and chemical examinations and on the result basis the diagnosis/ treatment is done which includes Pacemaker implantation in animals to maintain the heart rate, evaluation of blood pressure, ECG, cardiac surgery for the congenital heart defects, sonography and may other modern treatments to treat heart diseases are used.
- Track 11-1Veterinary medicine
- Track 11-2Heart murmurs
- Track 11-3Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA)
- Track 11-4Congestive heart failure
- Track 11-5Myxomatous mitral valve degeneration
- Track 11-6Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy in Cats (HCM)
- Track 11-7Dilated Cardiomyopathy in Dogs (DCM)
- Track 11-8Cardiac arrhythmias in animals