Cardiac Pharmacology is the study about Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Cardiovascular System. The effect of drugs on the Cardiovascular system i.e., Vasoconstriction, Renal Perfusion and other reflex actions on the Myocardium comes under Cardiovascular Pharmacology.
Pharmacokinetics generally deals with Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism and Elimination of the drugs administered. Cardiac Pharmacology also involves Toxic effects of the drugs and how to treat such intoxications. Lignocaine and Quinidine are the drugs which are obtained from the Plant sources.
- Track 1-1 Cardiotoxicity
- Track 2-2 Myocardial Contractility
- Track 3-3 Cardiotonic Agents
- Track 4-4 Antihypotensive Agents
- Track 5-5 Vascular Medicine
- Track 6-6 Cardiac therapeutics