Cardiac Stem-Cell Therapy
Cardiac Stem cell Therapy is one of the Advanced Techniques in the field of Cardiology. Especially Cardiac Stem cell Therapy is proposed mainly for Heart regeneration and repairing Cardiac Tissues. This Therapy is Highly potential especially in tackling Myocardial Infarction(MI) and Congestive Heart Failure(CHF).
Cardiac Stem Cell Therapy has an ability to restore the damaged Cardiac Tissues. It is an innovative treatment approach where the derived cells are intramyocardially applied to the damaged area of the heart in order to replace and regenerate the damaged target tissue.
- Track 1-1 Cardiac Stem Cell Clinical Trials
- Track 2-2 Cardiac Tissue Regeneration
- Track 3-3 Challenges of Regenerating Heart
- Track 4-4 Cardiac Stem Cell Therapy Administration
- Track 5-5 Stem Cell Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathy