The diagnosis of the heart can be made by various methods such as imaging techniques, surgeries, electrophysiology, angiography, radiography, etc. Medical care is very essential once heart disease is diagnosed. The goals of treatment are stabilizing the condition, controlling long-term symptoms, and providing healing if possible. Stress reduction, diet and lifestyle changes are key factors in the management of heart disease, but the main care is medications and surgery.
- Track 1-1 Cardiac therapeutics
- Track 2-2 Clinical electrophysiology
- Track 3-3 Echocardiography
- Track 4-4 Cardiac catheterization
- Track 5-5 Heart transplantation