The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
The abnormalities or malfunctioning that are associated with the heart and surrounding blood vessels are known as the Cardiac diseases. In most of the cases, the diseases of heart are caused due to the narrowing of blood vessels. There are several other causes such as the atherosclerosis, Heart Failure, Stroke, Arrhythmias etc which leads to the risks of Cardiovascular diseases. Sometimes, it might also be congenital (from the time of birth).
- Track 1-1Cardiovascular Genetics
- Track 1-2Congenital heart disease
- Track 1-3Ethics in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Track 1-4Clinical Decision Making
The treatment method that involves non-surgical or the minimally invasive procedure for the purpose of diagnosis and treatment of the heart diseases is known as the Interventional Cardiology. Generally, the procedures that involve catheter-based treatment methods like angioplasty, stent replacement, percutaneous valve replacements fall under this branch of cardiology.
- Track 2-1Cardiac catheterization
- Track 2-2Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Track 2-3Balloon Angioplasty
- Track 2-4Trans Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI)
When the efficiency of the heart reduces thereby resulting in the decreased supply of blood and oxygen throughout the body, the condition is known as Heart Failure. The most common causes include Hypertension, Heart attack, coronary artery disease etc. The condition usually gets worse over time, however the treatment methods based on proper diagnosis can help us feel better and live longer.
- Track 3-1Pathophysiology of Heart Failure
- Track 3-2Heart Failure with Reduced/Preserved Ejection Fraction
- Track 3-3Cardiovascular Regeneration
- Track 3-4Surgical approach
- Track 3-5Devices for monitoring and managing
- Track 3-6Cardiac Pharmacology
Unlike other nursing specialities, the professionals in Cardiac Nursing requires an understanding of normal cardiac anatomy and physiology. They take care of the critically ill patients and those who are in the recovering stage by performing stress tests, complete health assessments, caring for a patient after any cardio procedures, or closely monitoring the patient’s heart rate. They also work as a part of a team under direction of a cardiologist.
- Track 4-1Advances in Cardiac Nursing
- Track 4-2Nursing Care Plan
- Track 4-3Cardiovascular Nurse Education
- Track 4-4Nurse-led Cardiovascular Procedures
- Track 4-5Cardiovascular Nurse Care