Adult Congenital Heart Disease
Congenital Heart Disease is the type of disease which occur before birth due to the defect in the structure of heart or blood vessels. Most of the Congenital heart diseases are structural defects that may be holes or leaky valves, Problems with heart valves and Issues with heart muscle. The Symptoms in Adult with Congenital Heart diseases include Shortness of Breath, Problem with Exercise. Congenital Heart diseases can be treated with Medications, Surgery or invasive procedures. Some mild CHD do not require any treatment. Adults with Congenital Heart diseases must take precautions to prevent endocarditis and should be monitored by a Congenital Heart specialist.
- Track 1-1 Congenital valve defects
- Track 2-2 Anomalous Pulmonary Veins
- Track 3-3 Coarctation of the Aorta
- Track 4-4 Ebstein Anomaly
- Track 5-5 Pulmonary Artery Stenosis
- Track 6-6 Transposition of the Great Arteries