Cardiac Nursing is the service provided by the Cardiac care Nurses who helps the Patients suffering from Cardiovascular system. It involves the advance cardiovascular care for patients such as the surgical tests, stress tests, cardiac monitoring and heath assessments.Cardiac care Nurses assist in stress test evaluations, Cardiac and Vascular monitoring, Health assessments, Electrocardiogram monitoring and taking care of patients who had undergone Bypass, Angioplasty or Pacemaker surgery.
- Track 1-1 Advances in Cardiac Nursing
- Track 2-2 Nurse-led Cardiovascular Procedures
- Track 3-3 Cardiovascular Nurse Care
- Track 4-4 Nursing Care Plan
- Track 5-5 Cardiovascular Nurse Education