Unlike other nursing specialities, the professionals in cardiac nursing requires an understanding of normal cardiac anatomy and physiology. They take care of the critically ill patients and those who are in the recovering stage by performing stress tests, complete health assessments, caring for a patient after any cardio procedures, or closely monitoring the patient’s heart rate. They also work as a part of a team under direction of a cardiologist.
- Track 1-1 Advances in Cardiac Nursing
- Track 2-2 Nursing Care Plan
- Track 3-3 Cardiovascular Nurse Education
- Track 4-4 Nurse-led Cardiovascular Procedures
- Track 5-5 Cardiovascular Nurse Care