Cardiac Stem-Cell Therapy
Cardiac stem cell Therapies – The Outbreak in the Heart Failure Treatment.
Cardiac Stem cell Therapy is an innovative approach for the treatment of damaged heart tissues. In Cardiac stem Cell therapy, The derived cells are intramyocardially applied to the damaged target tissue in order to replace and regenerate them. Within Few months, the myocardial cells are impacted by the stem cells and thereby improve the contractility of the affected segments. Consequently, this brings a patient’s ejection fraction to normal levels. This Therapy is Highly potential especially in tackling Myocardial Infarction(MI) and Congestive Heart Failure(CHF).
- Track 1-1 Cardiac Stem Cell Clinical Trials
- Track 2-2 Cardiac Tissue Regeneration
- Track 3-3 Challenges of Regenerating Heart
- Track 4-4 Cardiac Stem Cell Therapy Administration
- Track 5-5 Stem Cell Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathy