Interventional Cardiology is generally a non-surgical procedure that makes use of small, flexible tube called Catheter in order to repair weakened and damaged blood vessels, narrowed arteries, or other parts of the affected heart structure.
The Cardiac Abnormalities which can be treated by the method of Interventional Cardiology involve
- Track 1-1 Carotid Stenting
- Track 2-2 Percutaneous Mitral Valve Repair
- Track 3-3 Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Track 4-4 Invasive Cardiology
- Track 5-5 Nonsurgical Interventional Treatments
- Track 6-6 Cardiac Angioplasty