Interventional Cardiology is generally a non-surgical procedure that makes use of small, flexible tube called Catheter in order to repair weakened and damaged blood vessels, narrowed arteries, or other parts of the affected heart structure. Interventional Cardiologists are the cardiologists who perform Percutaneous Coronary Interventions(PCI) by implanting stents into patients especially affected with Acute Myocardial Infarction(AMI). Some cardio vascular diseases are Coronary Artery Diseases, Heart Valve Diseases, Peripheral Vascular diseases.
- Track 1-1 Carotid Stenting
- Track 2-2 Percutaneous Mitral Valve Repair
- Track 3-3 Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Track 4-4 Invasive Cardiology
- Track 5-5 Nonsurgical Interventional Treatments
- Track 6-6 Cardiac Angioplasty