Management of Heart Failure
When the efficiency of the heart reduces thereby resulting in the decreased supply of blood and oxygen throughout the body, the condition is known as Heart Failure. The most common causes include Hypertension, Heart attack, coronary artery disease etc. The condition usually gets worse over time, however the treatment methods based on proper diagnosis can help us feel better and live longer.
- Track 1-1 Pathophysiology of Heart Failure
- Track 2-2 Heart Failure with Reduced/Preserved Ejection Fraction
- Track 3-3 Cardiovascular Regeneration
- Track 4-4 Surgical approach
- Track 5-5 Devices for monitoring and managing
- Track 6-6 Cardiac Pharmacology