Veterinary Cardiology is the study of heart and circulatory system in animals. The veterinary cardiologists focus on the diagnosis and treatment of the heart and lung diseases such as congestive heart failure, coughing and other breathing problems, diseases of the Pericardium, high blood pressure, age related changes to the valves of the heart, Pulmonary hypertension and many other diseases. Depending upon the animal health condition the Veterinary cardiologists perform various physical and chemical examinations and on the result basis the diagnosis and treatment is done which includes Pacemaker implantation in animals to maintain the heart rate, evaluation of blood pressure, ECG, cardiac surgery for the Congenital Heart Defects, Sonography and may other modern treatments to treat heart diseases are used.
- Track 1-1 Veterinary medicine
- Track 2-2 Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA)
- Track 3-3 Congestive heart failure
- Track 4-4 Myxomatous mitral valve degeneration
- Track 5-5 Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy in Cats (HCM)
- Track 6-6 Dilated Cardiomyopathy in Dogs (DCM)
- Track 7-7 Cardiac arrhythmias in animals